Loose Weight
Patricia Heil
2003-12-29 21:32:44 UTC
OMG somebody got internet for the holidays and decided
their first deed would be to send spam. Buh bye.
Hi. My name is John and I have been using the program for 2 months now and
with great results, not only have I lost 12lbs and 2 inches off my waist but
through this I also feel more healthy and active and have a lot more energy
and without adding exercise or drugs into the system. Believe me it WORKS
and has a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with it so visit
www.synergize-4-energy.com and get a free assessment without obligation
suzee
2003-12-30 01:57:05 UTC
My name is Ignoramus26519, in the first two months of my weight loss I
lost 29 lbs. So I am naturally curious, what was the program that you
followed?
Why can't you just tell us what it is instead of having us submit our
email addresses for spamming etc?
There wouldn't be much point to him posting then, would there? ;)

sue
Me