Most BIZARRE Website! Can Magnets Really Reverse Aging?
myscnstuff
2005-05-05 22:44:43 UTC
This has got to be one of the most bizarre websites that I've ever seen
and I was wondering if anyone else has taken a look at it.

Supposedly this individual has done so much research on the healing
power of magnets that he has posted a web site that claims they can
completely stop and reverse aging. He is actually so bold as to say that
you can become Physically Immortal and never have to die.

Now he isn't selling anything. As a matter of fact, he is giving away
his "device" to people for FREE and also has the plans on his page so
you can make your own. He's given away thousands of these things and you
can get one too for nothing....really I'm serious.

He claims that he found the research through the Bible Code, and has a
lot of other stuff on his site that is just too much. Anyway, if you
want to check it out, here is the website;

http://home.comcast.net/~jmoss41/Physical_Immortality.html

Once you get to the (intro) webpage above, just click through and read
it all for yourself.

Jmoss41
Frankensmith
2005-06-28 23:45:27 UTC
Post by myscnstuff
[...]
"Can magnets REALLY increase stupidity???"

It would seem, in your case, they can!
Frankensmith
2005-06-28 23:46:43 UTC
Post by myscnstuff
[...]
What the hell does a magnet have to do with
alt.health.oxygen-therapy??? IDIOT!!!!!!!
LJVD
2005-06-30 09:33:35 UTC
Post by Frankensmith
What the hell does a magnet have to do with
alt.health.oxygen-therapy??? IDIOT!!!!!!!
It's just a spam :-/
--
Laurent
http://holiste.airin.net