oxygen therapy
debmo
2005-02-18 10:26:01 UTC
I have a restant staph infection. When it flares and I need surgery to
remove the infected tissue, the doctors usually follow up with hyperbaric
therapy (going in a hyperbaric chamber once used only for deep-sea divers)
to flood my body with oxygen so that it will heal faster. I have another
comment to make about this web site. I thought this was a health forum to
discuss issues. Instead, it seems like every idiot in the world has to
make a comment about the government, the president, or some other
nonsense. Stick to the topic you are under. If you do not have anything
to say about health stay out of this forum. Find somewhere else to make
your comments. Some of them border of the absurd or insane. The owners
of this web site should screen these or at least tell people to stick to
the topic at the top of the page they are submitting under.
Kay
2005-02-19 16:16:16 UTC
I agree with you! It's why I use the "message" and "block sender"
instruction at the top of my Outlook Express window about 5-20 times a
visit. That gets it down to the subject and leaves the "flamers" and their
five-year-old mentalities behind.

It sounds like you have a bad case of staph-resistant troubles. If the
infection is on the surface of the skin where you can reach it, I'm (retired
R.N.) suggesting you try to buy Gentian Violet at any nearby (American) drug
store or supermarket. If it were on the shelves it would be where you'd find
Mercurichrome, (if it were still for sale. It isn't) and bandages and First
Aid. If they don't have it, and you are in the U.S.A., they can order it. It
is very inexpensive at present...under $3 a bottle. I have stopped
flesh-bacteria with it twice, and at my suggestion, my son was able to stop
one recently.
Blatant
2005-02-22 14:50:12 UTC
Post by debmo
I have a restant staph infection. When it flares and I need surgery to
remove the infected tissue, the doctors usually follow up with hyperbaric
therapy (going in a hyperbaric chamber once used only for deep-sea divers)
to flood my body with oxygen so that it will heal faster. I have another
comment to make about this web site. I thought this was a health forum to
discuss issues. Instead, it seems like every idiot in the world has to
make a comment about the government, the president, or some other
nonsense. Stick to the topic you are under. If you do not have anything
to say about health stay out of this forum. Find somewhere else to make
your comments. Some of them border of the absurd or insane. The owners
of this web site should screen these or at least tell people to stick to
the topic at the top of the page they are submitting under.
Debmo..

Please check the website www.q2.com.au..
I have seen quite a few people helped by the use of their energy
device.. and Golden Staph just happen to be one in the list that may be
able to help you permanently remove the staph.. The last case I saw,
the person did not have any evidence in their body that they ever had
staph..

I hope for you that it works...

Good hunting..