General Question
ned
2006-05-22 19:53:54 UTC
Is this a new group that is as yet inactive?

or is it being suppressed by Pharmafia?

ned
cannula
2006-05-23 18:40:10 UTC
Post by ned
Is this a new group that is as yet inactive?
Newsgroups aren't formed that way, but in response to user requests. My server
has fairly long retention and shows posts dating back to June 2003. The group's
formation would date back farther than that.
Post by ned
or is it being suppressed by Pharmafia?
That and other sorts of commercial spam and quack medicine. There have been some
decent threads however, but it's apparently very thinly subscribed. It costs me
nothing to check periodically and I simply ignore the garbage posts like I do
all spam.