Medical research
Bill
2005-07-26 21:51:15 UTC
I am looking for people with disabilities or chronic diseases who have
personal web pages; also anyone who has knowledge of recent medical
research discoveries, especially in foreign countries.

Please email me.

Thanks,

William Redding
Medical Researcher at
www.linkable.org
Learn a language at
www.ITeachOonline.com
speedtheday
2005-08-26 22:17:32 UTC
Here's a help for Sleep Apnea, CPAP users - -

You've probably fought the battles with your CPAP mask,

much like I did - - -

I gave up on my CPAP after months of adjusting head straps, trying to sleep

with air squirtung into my eyes - - - waking up with the bridge of my nose

crying for help! You know the scene if you've had any experience with the

equipment. So, I gave it up!

But then, I made a discovery that has my CPAP back in use and I am getting

GOOD SLEEP! A real mask solution for pocket change!

Click below for the rest of the story!

http://www.ablesoftexchange.com/cpapmailproblems.htm
www.ITeachOonline.com
speedtheday