Blood circulation problem?
Nagesh
2004-01-18 17:58:22 UTC
Was 35. One day walking felt sharp bite in scrotum. Rushed to nearest
toilet to remove whatever instect did it. Nothing was found. Bites
started to be felt rather regularly. After a year or so asked
physician. One surgeon said it must be due sleeping with a woman with
venereal disease. A renouned surgen in town had a look. Prescribed
antibiotics one after another. Finally epididymis of one testicle was
removed. Bites did not go away. Was asked if had been to a region with
endemic elephantiasis. That is where I was born and grew up till was
16.
A 6 week course of Complamina was prescribed. Cost me one hundredth of
antibiotics consumed and one thousandth of surgical process. Bites
stopped. Later someone told me that Complamina is given to old people
with blood circulation problem.
Two nights back felt sharp pinprick on top of right foot. Started to
recur every 20/30 seconds. It was 2am. Could not sleep really
afterwards. During the day forgot about it but at night it came up
within 2 hours of falling asleep. Didnt know what to do. Whole day
today keep noticing the pricks.
Does have cramps problem. Occassionally have to take 300mg quinine at
night.
Will see doctor tomorrw.
Am 65 now.
Cant say I am posting to right group.
Thanks for reading.
Nagesh
Ear Rings
2004-01-19 02:51:13 UTC
Sounds like a nerve pinch in your lower spine. S1-S2 and/or L4-L5 joints.
see a Good Chiropractor, exercise and stretch for these.

Try and ice pack on your tailbone for 20 minutes before going to sleep
while horizontal. If it works the next day see a Chiropractor.
Nagesh
Nagesh
2004-01-20 11:21:17 UTC
Post by Ear Rings
Sounds like a nerve pinch in your lower spine. S1-S2 and/or L4-L5 joints.
see a Good Chiropractor, exercise and stretch for these.
Try and ice pack on your tailbone for 20 minutes before going to sleep
while horizontal. If it works the next day see a Chiropractor.
Thanks for advice.

Doctor prescribed ibuprofen 5% gell to apply.

As I totally depend on NHS Chiropractor I cannot afford.

My worries were of blood clotting. Doctor put that worry to rest.
Mucho M_uns
2004-01-21 13:42:48 UTC
Post by Nagesh
Post by Ear Rings
Sounds like a nerve pinch in your lower spine. S1-S2 and/or L4-L5 joints.
see a Good Chiropractor, exercise and stretch for these.
Try and ice pack on your tailbone for 20 minutes before going to sleep
while horizontal. If it works the next day see a Chiropractor.
Thanks for advice.
Doctor prescribed ibuprofen 5% gell to apply.
As I totally depend on NHS Chiropractor I cannot afford.
My worries were of blood clotting. Doctor put that worry to rest.
Before you take "Rings" advice, ask him about his qualifications to
give it in the first place.

Then ask him about his recent arrest for threatening the lives of
Usenet participants.

Nagesh, be careful what you pay credence to on Usenet.

http://www.moonglow.net/ccd/pictures/moon/index.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Steve
2004-01-21 14:13:25 UTC
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 8:42:48 -0500, Mucho M_uns wrote
(in message <***@4ax.com>):

<snip>
Post by Mucho M_uns
Before you take "Rings" advice, ask him about his qualifications to
give it in the first place.
Then ask him about his recent arrest for threatening the lives of
Usenet participants.
Nagesh, be careful what you pay credence to on Usenet.
Whoah! Just hold on a minute there, Mu. Are you talking about the
Post by Mucho M_uns
<snip>
For this hope, Bob remains in my prayers, brother Ear Rings.
Humbly,
Andrew
You better be very careful here... you could easily find yourself on
the Business End of the Truth Discernment Ray.

Looks like storm clouds are brewing in paradise :-)
--
Steve

Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

Ear Rings
2004-01-21 23:10:35 UTC
That's two confirmations. Available for subpoena?

From: Mucho M_uns <***@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.health.systems,alt.health.diabetes,alt.health.oxygen-
therapy,alt.health.massage-therapy,alt.support.tinnitus
Subject: Re: Blood circulation problem?

Largest Mu_n
2004-01-22 00:39:58 UTC
Sure am, Rings and don't think for one moment that I am a patsy like
Nagler. I will prosecute false arrest, lying to obtain subpeona and I
will prosecute you. This is no Nagler dolt you are fooling with.

So shut up or bring it on.

I don't come and go with the military to beige and sandy places
without being well connected, larry.

Ear Rings
2004-01-22 04:16:44 UTC
You better get your legal facts down then idiot. You don't seem to know the
first thing about any of it as you have demonstrated to the rest here.

Put your money where you money where your mouth is sinner

Nice try but no cigar. Just another dog barks. Pick a side and stick with
it. You are confusing your friends, well all one of them.
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:42:48 -0500
Post by Largest Mu_n
1.atl.newshosting.com!fr.ip.ndsoftware.net!newsfeed.freenet.de!fu-berlin.de
!
Post by Largest Mu_n
uni-berlin.de!68.222.203.60!not-for-mail
Largest Mu_n
2004-01-22 17:11:39 UTC
Rings, top posting is the mark of a lazy man. We know you are
deranged, from you arrest for threatening the lives of Usenet readers,
but being deranged and lazy is deadly and onerous combination.

Have a good life. Make sure you never cross my path.

One more thing.

If you are faking your Christianity, and I believe you are, you are
not only lazy and deranged but you have made the biggest mistake one
human can ever commit.

<plonk>

Mu

Bob
2004-01-22 18:54:06 UTC
Post by Largest Mu_n
Rings, top posting is the mark of a lazy man.
And so is not trimming extraneous crap from posts to which you're
replying. I note the *three* examples below of your customary and
detailed rudeness and overall ignorance of normal social conventions.
Poor Largest M_ulchpile who can't seem to fit in with normal,
intelligent people.

Bob
Ear Rings