Speake says gov lied no the MURDER ,Pollution affects : To kill people and politicians don't care
mcs
2007-06-06 21:47:19 UTC
Mr Speaker with tb says, gov lied. I believe him because they lie about
effects from pollution and I swear to God they can kill and do so whats
lying. Thats the role models the gov is now. Millions are being poisoned
from pollution. Moderate particulate pollution causes my lungs constrict.. I
can' sue I can t move and politicians ignore all correlation. They under
report the effects from coal and diesel and emission pollution especially to
the most downwind. In ever catergory those exposed to this consistently what
epa calls moderate ( not really) is killing and making ill those in its way
sicker without one doubt at all. If one can do stress tests they would see
the differences in people health especially to older people expose to
pollution that caused my air filter to turn black. There are tens of way to
compare the health of people downwind and who get record asthma to those in
clean air and they won't do the studies!. The gov own reports say tens of
thousands die from pollution but incredibly the reporters don't ask where
and why and how ..more isn't done to stop it. All this to protect oil and
coal.The point this does harm is the point it should be stopped instead kids
cough and develop asthma more and adults need allergy and respiratory
inhalers in those most affected.This is the role models we have as leaders.
I swear to god they are killing american citizens and no one is doing
anything ..
Michael Halliwell
2007-06-07 03:27:40 UTC
Post by mcs
[...]
MCS, this group has even less action than a.s.asthma....you may as well
not bother including it on your distribution list...